Micro Matic entered business in 1953.
As with most great enterprises, Micro Matic company’s beginnings were modest. With constant focus on innovating
practical customer solutions Micro Matic grew from its humble beginning to a global leading company with manufacturing and
sales locations across the globe.
- 1953 - Foundation of Micro Matic
- 1968 - Micro Matic was converted into a limited company
- 1974 - Present shareholders acquired the company
- 1981 - Micro Matic A/S relocated to a new building at Holkebjergvej, Odense - present headquarter
- 1983 - Micro Matic Germany and Micro Matic Luxembourg were established.
- 1985 - Micro Matic A/S was floated on the Danish Stock Exchange
- 1988 - Acquisition of Draft Systems Inc., renamed to Micro Matic USA Inc.
- 1994 - Micro Matic China was established
- 1998 - Acquisition of Thelen & Rodenkirchen, renamed to Micro Matic GmbH.
- 1998 - Acquisition of Richard Millington Ltd., renamed to Micro Matic Ltd.
- 1999 - Acquisition of Draft Services Inc. and Johnson Enterprises Inc., which became a part of Micro Matic USA Inc.
- 2000 - Current Shareholders acquired all shares and de-listed the company from the Danish Stock Exchange.
- 2001 - Micro Matic Dispense Service Ltd. and Micro Matic Dispense Service Scandinavia were established
- 2002 - Acquisition of EAC Japan
- 2002 - Micro Matic Dispense Service was established
- 2004 - Acquisition of SC Beverage AB and establishing of MM Service Center AB
- 2004 - Establishing of Micro Matic UAB
- 2015 - Nielsen & Nielsen Holding changed name to Micro Matic A/S
- 2015 - Divestment of Triax Multimedia
- 2015 - Acquisition of Valpar Ltd., which became a subsidiary of Micro Matic A/S
- 2015 - Acquisition of Bech Design, which became a subsidiary of Micro Matic A/S
- 2015 - Acquisition of Elogic systems
- 2016 - Divestment of Senmatic A/S
- 2016 - Triax Systems and Elogic merges into new business unit, Elogic Systems A/S
- 2016 - Divestment of Nassau Door A/S