Who are we?
Micro Matic A/S is the global market leader within development and production of equipment for the dispensing of draft beer and other beverages.
Our company delivers innovative, high quality products to breweries and outlets, across the globe. We have factories in 6 countries, sales offices in 13 countries and an extensive network of agents and distributors throughout the world. We are approximately 800 people, whereof about 75 are located in our head quarters in Odense, Denmark.
We are looking for a responsible Management Assistant to support the Global Sales Director and provide professional and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
You report to the Global Sales Director and work very closely with the global Management Team of Micro Matic. The position is located at our office in Cologne (Wesseling), Germany.
Our expectations of you
- You have a commercial mindset
- Ensure a proper execution of all commercial management agendas by providing full support
- Produce and deliver a high-quality document production.
- Ensure that all presentations, reports / documents, correspondences etc. are professionally presented and designed in a modern and corporate manner
- Lead the preparation and production of regularly scheduled reports or presentations
- Respond within the required timescales with structured and self-managed interactions
- Prepare meeting agendas, incl. attending and taking minutes when necessary and ensuring follow up on action points on behalf of the commercial management
- Managing deadlines given to the organization and following up on existing projects
- Screening internal or external enquiries and handling them where appropriate
- In case of need, proactive management of email accounts, taking ownership and delegating communication where appropriate
- In case of need, organizing travel, transport and accommodation and organizing events and conferences with management attendance
- Be able to maintain a multi-tasking work relationship not only with our Micro Matic Group Management, but also with our Locations in USA, UK, Sweden, Luxembourg, Japan and Australia
- Degree in business administration, commercial education or equivalent
- At least 3 years of qualified working experience in a similar position in the fields of business administration, manufacturing, engineering or project management may be advantageous
- The position requires integrity, interpersonal skills, a professional self-representation and solid communication abilities.
- High levels of can-do-attitude, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Collaboration tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams, Planner, To Do, Dynamics)
- Advanced skills with a CRM System (Sales Force, MS Dynamics)
- Ability to visualize complex data in a comprehensive manner
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to multitask, prioritizing workload to required deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and build good relationships
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, more languages can be advantageous
If this sounds like you, please send your application and resume to: email@example.com
If you have any questions to the position, please contact Sebastian Rath, Global Sales Director, on +49 15224905387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis and the position filled when the right candidate has been found.
We look forward to receiving your application!