Working Student / Intern as Design Engineer (CAD)
Never heard of us? – Whenever you enjoy a freshly drafted beer at your favorite bar, it was probably served from our equipment. – Got your attention? Perfect!
Micro Matic is a Danish-based family-owned company with more than 1,000 employees worldwide that develops and manufactures high-quality products and system solutions for serving beverages. We are the global market leader in draft beer dispensing equipment. Our company is based on developing new and innovative products, in high quality, to some of the largest beverage producers and outlets, all around the globe. Micro Matic has factories in 4 countries and 17 offices in 13 countries, along with a large network of distributors and agents.
For our All Beverage Platform Team, which is dedicated to finding new ways to expand the company’s business towards future beverage technologies we are currently seeking a Working Student / Intern as Design Engineer (CAD)
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design (CAD) of new innovative products and systems for the processing, refining and dispensing of beverages
- Support in the design of technical concepts and processes• Identification and implementation of product improvements
- Preparation and delivery of presentations on new product solutions, ideas and concepts for various stakeholders (management, customers, project teams, etc.)
- Design documentation, incl. part and assembly drawings, bills of materials (BOM), schemes, specifications, leaflets, manuals and installation guides
- Close cooperation in interdisciplinary teams, all around the globe
- Coordination on technical matters with customers and suppliers
- Supporting Operations during the implementation of new products
Who you are
- You are a student of Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or similar
- You already have good skills using solid modeling software (CAD), ideally (but not necessarily) with Autodesk Inventor
- You are interested in Product Design and Development and would like to develop further in this field
- Basic principles of machine elements, engineering mechanics and thermodynamics are not unknown to you from your studies
- First experience and knowledge in project management is an advantage
- Using Word, Excel and PowerPoint is no challenge for you
- You have a good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- You approach problems systematically and work independently and team-oriented
What we offer
- Work contract on a 6-month basis (renewable), 12-20 hours per week
- Fair and competitive wage
- A culture with flat hierarchies, where you enjoy full trust and take responsibility from day one
- Flexible work hours, so you can easily combine your work at Micro Matic with your studies
- You can work from our office in Wesseling or, if desired, also partly from home
Do you want to participate in our next growth journey?
Then send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you have any questions, please contact Christoph Feddern, Business Development Manager by phone: +49 (0) 162 2738229 or email email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!