Valpar Micro Matic has the ability to manufacture pythons with co-axial lines.
A co-axial line is a product line which has been inserted into a larger cooling line, providing a full contact surface area between the coolant and the product line, giving an exceptionally cold dispense temperature.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Maximum thermal transfer between coolant and product line, ensuring lowest
possible dispense temperature.
- No need for secondary cooling.
- Exceptionally low dispense temperatures.
- Lines manufactured to close dimensional tolerances ensuring no leakage of product.
- A range of specially designed ’push in’ fittings is available.
- Can be retrofitted to most existing dispense systems.
- Tubing within the python can be cabled to allow greater flexibility of the overall python, reducing the minimum bend radius.
- All tubing materials comply with EU Regulation 10/2011 - plastic materials and
articles intended to come into contact with food.
- In compliance with the relevant paragraphs of FDA Code of Regulation, Title 21.
- Python is fire rated to BS476, Part 7, Class 1.
Please contact us for further information