PROCEDURES & GUIDELINES
Restarting your flexidraft™ system
For FlexiDraft™ systems that have been turned off or if premises have been closed for 7 days or more, please complete the following procedure at least 24 hours before re-opening your premises and serving beer.
Cleaning of the condensator
1. Carefully clean the condenser protection grill with a vacuum cleaner.
2. Once a year please dismount the screws and remove condenser protection grill.
3. Carefully clean the condenser grill with a vacuum cleaner.
- Remove any One-way Beer Lines and kegs.
- Shut of the CO2-cylinder.
- Disconnect the keg couplers and clean it thoroughly in warm water.
- Clean all inner walls, floor, ceiling and inside door of the fridge.
- Turn on the cooling mode if this was shut off.
- Place the new kegs inside the fridge.
- Fit the keg coupler to the gas line.
- Clean the tower with a moist cloth.
- Open the CO2-cylinder and check for leaks.
- After 24 hours the kegs are cooled to dispense temperature and can be connected with the One-way Beer line.
- Always ensure that you have enough kegs on pre-cooling.
Pre-cooling of kegs
- At any keg change please remember to put a new keg for pre-cooling.
- Only store kegs in the FlexiDraft™ fridge. Do not use the fridge for storing of bottles, food or any other products.
- Avoid unnecessary opening of the fridge door. Too frequent opening will cause heating of the keg, dispense issues and a higher energy consumption.